This elegant upper class model combines modern Italian design with the best ventilation, a particularly comfortable interior, an inner lining adjustable at the top of the head with an innovative mesh structure, as well as a patent-pending visor mechanism with an elliptical opening curve - including an "ultra-wide" visor. The innovative visor mechanism ensures that the visor is only brought up to the last millimetre of the helmet's circumferential seal, but then lies precisely and evenly against it. The advantage of this is that the Pinlock® inner visor no longer brushes against the visor seal and can thus noticeably increase in surface area. In addition, the Nolan N80-8 offers the new Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS) for more safety by quickly removing the cheek pads in the event of a fall.
ECE 22-06 Certified Helmet
- The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus assuring maximum riding comfort and increasing active safety.
Pinlock® Fog-Resistant Inner Visor
- Supplied According To Segment And With Full Silicone Border (Fsb). The Patented Adjusting System Allows The Stretch Of The Pinlock ® Inner Visor Acting From The Exterior Of The Visor, Without The Necessity Of Removing
FULLY ADJUSTABLE VISION PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Moulded Out Of Lexan™*, It Is S/R (Scratch Resistant) And F/R (Fog Resistant) Treated And Offers Uv Protection Up To 400 Nanometres. It Can Be Easily Removed For Maintenance And Cleaning And Is Fully-Adjustable. The Drive System (Patented) Allows Automatic Retraction Into The Non-Use Position, Thus Simplifying Emergency Maneuvers Deriving From The Need To Quickly Restore The Maximum Visibility Offered By The Visor.
Lpc - Liner Positioning Control
- This System Allows For The Position Of The Liner To Be Adjusted, Meaning That The Helmet Can Be Adapted To Varying Requirements And Head Shapes.
- This exclusive system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider's head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions.
CLIMA COMFORT INNER PADDING
- A New Design Made With Eco-Friendly Fabrics Based On The Use Of 100% Regenerated Fibres Sourced From The Postconsumer Recovery Of Nylon. Furthermore, The Particular Shape Of The Cheek Pads And Wind Protector Make The Helmet Easier To Put On And Better Fitting And Protects Against Air Infiltrations
- This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glassed temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- It Is A Double Lever Retention System With Micrometric Adjustment. It Consists Of A Thermoplastic Ergonomic Opening Lever, And Of A Second Aluminium Toothed And Holding Lever. The Toothed Lever Releases The Micrometric Strip, Thus The Chin Strap Can Only Be Open With A Very Broad Rotation Of The Opening Lever. This Device Minimizes The Possibility Of Unintentional Opening.
XS | S | M | L | XL | 2XL
New Helmet Comes in Clear Visor