Alpinestars Stella SMX-1 Air v2 Gloves
The Alpinestars Stella SMX-1 Air v2 Gloves continue in the tradition of protective short cuff gloves that flow tons of air for hot weather riding. The latest version uses a new chassis with a redesigned cuff closure, padded fingers and strategically placed stretch material. The V2 glove combines perforated leather and heavy duty mesh to create a glove that breathes well during hot weather while still providing basic motorcycle protection. Synthetic suede at the palm and sides of the glove provide reinforcement against abrasion as well as regular wear and tear.
- Developed specifically for an optimized women's fit
- Leather and mesh main chassis construction with areas of strategic perforation and air mesh
- Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm
- Synthetic suede reinforcements in side impact areas
- Ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb
- Hard polymer knuckle protection system
- Stretch on fingers and back of the hand
- Hook and loop grip wrist closure
- Integrated padding on fingers
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems
- CE certified Level 1
Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL EU Size 6.5 7 8 9 9.5 10 11 Circumference (cm) 19.6-20.6 20.6-21.4 21.4-22.2 22.2-23 23-23.8 23.8-24.6 24.6-25.4